Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who Lives In A Pineapple under the sea?




SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
My little guys favorite cartoon, by far!  Last year for Halloween, that's what he wanted to be.  But the costumes looked pretty crappy (what store bought Halloween costumes don't).  I decided I was going to make his... out of real sponges!!!  I cut out foam board to make the shape, and covered it in sponges from the dollar store.  I even made a trick or treat bag with Gary the snail on it!!!  I cut the different color pieces out of foam and put them together on a canvas bag!!!  We got so many compliments Halloween night!  This year, if you want one, I will make your child one for $32 dollars.  (including Gary trick or treat bag!!!)  Leave me a comment if interested!  Oh yeah, check out my painted pumpkins also!!!


1 comment:

  1. aw... so cute! too bad I don't have kids to get them into it haha... on me it would just look ridiculous! :P

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete